Hi friends & HAPPY Friday!
I hope you’ve all had SUCH a wonderful week!
When it comes to lips, the bigger the better am I right?! But seriously, if a product says it’ll plump my already filler infused lips, then get in my cart!
So, during one of my weekly trips down the online aisles of Sephora.ca, I spotted these brightly colored Lip Plumpers from Milk Makeup…and as they say, the rest is history.
If you’re not familiar with the brand, let me be the first to tell you that they are INCREDIBLE!
Milk Makeup is:
– cruelty free
– 100% vegan
– fragrance free
– gluten free
– free of sulfates, formaldehyde, talc, mineral oil and MANY MORE crazy ingredients
– their products come in recyclable packaging
Sounds pretty great, right?!
Now, let’s jump into these Electric Glossy Plumpers!
What You Need to Know:
– They’re described as being a clean, ultra-cushiony, high-shine lip gel for an electric-yet-comfortable tingling sensation and fuller-looking lips
– They retail for $33 CAD (you get 0.3 oz of product)
– Highlighted Ingredients include:
– Sichuan Pepper: Adds an electric-yet-comfortable tingling sensation and subtle flavor
– Vegan Collagen: Moisturizes to improve the look of textured skin
– Volulip™: Visibly plumps, hydrates, and softens
– They’re filled in a factory that uses 100 percent green energy, this product comes in a tube made of a minimum of 50 percent recycled material from post-consumer waste. The FSC-certified box is made of 100 percent post-consumer paperboard.
– According to Sephora, in a consumer-perception survey when used twice a day, after 30 days:
– 100% of people said lips look more smooth.
– 96% of people said lips are plumper-looking.
– 96% of people said lip volume looks increased.
These Electric Glossy Lip Plumpers are available in 6 gorgeous shades.
When I stumbled upon these little guys on Sephora.ca a few weeks ago, I was shocked that they even existed since no one seemed to be talking about them. Nevertheless, as someone who’s ALWAYS chasing the idea of having ginormous lips, I had to have one. I played it safe and purchased the clear shade “Pumped” and after having it for only one day, knew I needed more shades in my life. I’ve since purchased the bright pink shade “Charged” which is stunning + will be SO perfect for Spring.
And let me tell you, these things pack a punch.
While it doesn’t feel like your traditional lip plumper (like the Too Faced Lip Injection that friggen stings), you WILL feel this one working. And it’s such a weird sensation. Think less bee sting and more…intense pulsing. It’s also worth nothing that hours after this gloss has worn off, you’ll STILL feel it. Weird right?!
Lastly, let’s talk packaging.
I LOVE the bright, electric colors of the tubes and that they’re made from (at least 50%) recycled materials. One thing I don’t love is that it’s in a squeeze tube, which is just more of a personal preference. When I’m applying a lip plumper, I definitely want as much precision as possible, otherwise I’ll have some weird, uneven, red lip lines, and well, that’s just not cute. The squeeze tube applicator makes for a bit of a mess + guarantees that you’ll need to use your finger to clean up your lip lines (aka your fingers will tingle).
I can totally put my issues with the packaging aside and say with confidence that these Electric Glossy Plumpers are a total makeup bag staple!
And there you have it friends!
I know lip plumper’s aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but is this something you would purchase?
Thanks so much for stopping by & until next time,